Optimise your Facebook page to increase visibility
Given the popularity of Facebook, it is becoming more and more difficult to get noticed using a professional page. Understanding the algorithm and having an effective strategy are crucial to standing out from the crowd.
- Understand the communication features specific to Facebook
- Find content that will be of interest to your community
- Learn to network and monitor performance on the platform
Contenu de la formation
- Facebook-specific features
- Developing a meaningful content strategy
- What goes into a good Facebook post?
- Monitoring strategy and networking: why and how?
- Best practices
- Strategic communication: a practical exercise for using a social media content calendar; useful tools
Informations pratiquesThis 3-hour course will take place online:
- June 26, 2020 from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Due to the current health crisis, Smart will cover the cost of this course. This allows us to offer this training to members free of charge.
Trained in sociology and political science, Émilie Danel has worked in project management and communication for various organisations in the UK, France and Belgium. Passionate about digital communication and photography, Émilie has published a creative blog for the past few years, which has led her to pursue various projects and collaborations on top of her professional life. In 2013, she co-produced a guide on vintage clothing and decor in Brussels, financed through a crowdfunding campaign. She also worked as an advisor at Smart for 5 years. Along with Solange De Mesmaeker, she developed Les Branchées, a training and coaching service. She provides communication-based trainings to several organisations as well.