Using Pinterest to gain visibility online
19-06-2020 à Bruxelles
Pinterest is a social media network that offers enormous opportunities when it comes to visibility and SEO. We’ll show you how to build a professional account that will showcase your style and visual identity, creating visibility for your website, e-shop or blog.
- Understand how Pinterest can help you increase your visibility.
- Learn how best to structure your account
- Create pins that redirect to your site
- Intro to Pinterest: who is your audience? What features does Pinterest have? What is it used for?
- Using Pinterest to gain visibility on the web
- Organising your boards effectively
- Building a visual identity on Pinterest
- Using Pinterest to generate traffic to your website
- What makes a good pin?
- Pinterest as a professional tool
- Setting up a business account
Useful informationThis 2-hour module will take place online:
- June 19, 2020 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
PriceDue to the current health crisis, Smart will cover the cost of this course. This allows us to offer this training to members free of charge.
Trained in sociology and political science, Émilie Danel has worked in project management and communication for various organisations in the UK, France and Belgium. Passionate about digital communication and photography, Émilie has published a creative blog for the past few years, which has led her to pursue various projects and collaborations on top of her professional life. In 2013, she co-produced a guide on vintage clothing and decor in Brussels, financed through a crowdfunding campaign. She also worked as an advisor at Smart for 5 years. Along with Solange De Mesmaeker, she developed Les Branchées, a training and coaching service. She provides communication-based trainings to several organisations as well.