Use Facebook to share your project with the world
11-06-2020 à Bruxelles
Facebook is the world's leading social network. Its professional tool, the Facebook page, has many features that can be difficult to understand. This course will allow you to create a Facebook page, learn how to customise it and start using the network to make professional contacts.
- Understand how Facebook works
- Create a professional page
- Learn how to publish posts on your page
- Introduction to the Facebook page
- How to create a Facebook page
- Understanding relevant features
- Learn how to make a Facebook post
- Explore the important elements of page management
Useful informationThis course will take place online:
- June 11, 2020 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
PriceDue to the current health crisis, Smart will cover the cost of this course. This allows us to offer this training to members free of charge.
Trained in sociology and political science, Émilie Danel has worked in project management and communication for various organisations in the UK, France and Belgium. Passionate about digital communication and photography, Émilie has published a creative blog for the past few years, which has led her to pursue various projects and collaborations on top of her professional life. In 2013, she co-produced a guide on vintage clothing and decor in Brussels, financed through a crowdfunding campaign. She also worked as an advisor at Smart for 5 years. Along with Solange De Mesmaeker, she developed Les Branchées, a training and coaching service. She provides communication-based trainings to several organisations as well.