Build your digital communication strategy
01-07-2020 à Bruxelles
Today, digital communication has become as essential as it is inevitable. This is all the more true during this lockdown period. This two-part course (3 hours per session) will allow you to improve your digital strategy.
- Define the basics of developing a digital strategy
- Choose the right web tools for your project
- Learn the various techniques for creating content online
Course contentsUnit 1:
- The foundations of digital strategy: review of target audiences, communication objectives, and how to draft messages. We will also discuss the unique aspects of online communication.
- An overview of web tools: how do I choose the right online channels for my project?
- Establishing an editorial approach and brand image on digital channels Developing a digital strategy as part of an overall communication strategy
- Developing writing techniques for the web
- Creating visual content: photos, computer graphics, videos
- Analysing the results of your digital communication strategy
- Structuring your digital communication strategy, including an individual exercise for creating a multi-channel editorial calendar
Useful informationThis two-part training (3 hours per session) will take place on the following dates:
- July 1 and 3, 2020 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
PriceDue to the current health crisis, Smart will cover the cost of this course. This allows us to offer this training to members free of charge.
Solange De Mesmaeker holds a degree in journalism from the Institut des Hautes Études des Communications Sociales (IHECS). She previously worked at Smart as a communications officer for 4 years. During her time at Smart, she developed a training course on social networks, which was taught amongst the Smart community for 3 years. Passionate about digital communication, Solange set up "Les Branchées", a training and coaching service, in 2017 along with Émilie Danel . Solange also works as a communication manager and community manager.